Traditional Palm Leaf Winnowing Basket / Muram :
- How many of us remember our grandmothers and mothers sitting on the floor and using the moram to clean rice and other grains and separate it from other husks, stones, and dust?
- Just seeing them do it, would make us so curious and make us want to try doing it, just the way they do it.
- Winnowing grains using the Winnower is certainly an art, and if you want to master doing it, then all you need is this wonderful product from Tredy Foods called Sulagu.
- Sulagu is also known as Winnower in English and Muram in Tamil. This Sulagu is purely made out of Palm leaf which makes it an eco-friendly product.
- This Palm leaf Sulagu is being used in India from ancient times until today and it is surely a wonderful traditional kitchen tool.
- With this Sulagu you can easily clean rice, millets, and other grains.
- It is time to bring back to your kitchen, one of the forgotten favorites among kitchen tools.
- You can now buy Muram online. Order for Sulagu at Tredy Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Dimensions of One Piece (Approx):
Refer Above Table
L - Length(cms), Breadth(cms), H - Height(cms), T - Thickness(mm), W - Weight(gms)
Material: Palm Leaf
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch