Move-On Upma With Heater Bag :
MoveOn Ready To Eat Upma is a delicious South Indian dish made with semolina & vegetables. Enjoy a good, awesome diet just like at Home… Being Away From Home.
Using Move On Self Heater Bag
Using Microwave Oven
- Tear the Heater Bag and Put the Food Pouch inside the Heater Bag, Add 45ml normal water in the bag and seal it with a food pouch above the heater bag.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes
- Open the Heater Bag and Take Out the Hot Food Pouch from the Heater Bag Carefully.
Just Tear the Food Pouch and Enjoy your Warm Food ANYWHERE & ANYTIME.
Using Boiling Water
- Empty content from the food foil pouch into the microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.
Using Frying Pan
- Immerse the unopened foil pouch in the boiling water for 5 minutes Remove the pouch, cut it open and serve hot.
- Empty the content of the foil pouch into the frying pan and stir on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.
Cautions & Disposal of MoveOn Heater Bag:
Children should not use the heater bag.
- Do not heat & consume the unpacked food directly into the heater bag.
- The heater bag on reacting with water emits hot steam vapors. Maintain a safe distance.
- Consume heated up food only after removing the food pouch from the heater bag.
- Do not reuse the heater bag or heater pad.
- Do not consume or use the water which is leftover in the heater bag after the food pouch is heated in it.
- Once the food pouch is taken out from the Heater Bag, Dispose of the Heater Bag into the dustbin safely.
Semolina, Split Roasted Chick Peas, Curry Leaves, Green Peas, Carrot, French Beans, Onions, Cooking Vegetable Oil, Green Chilli, Common Salt, Green Coriander Leaves, Spices, Red Chilli (Cumin Seeds, Rai Seeds)
Cash on Delivery not available
Shelf Life: 18 Months from the date of packing
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business Days after dispatch