- Pepper or piper nigrum is one among the important Indian spices found in Indian Cooking. It is one of the major spice that can be added in soups, omelettes, salads, and seasoning in major dishes.
- Pepper is also known as Kali mirch, Gol mirch, Gulki, Kurumilagu, Yavanapriyam and Milagu.
- It is the black coloured small round shaped spice which has a strong hot flavour.
- The pepper is usually made from dried peppercorn fruit which is used as a spice and seasoning.
- Originally belonging to South India, Pepper is called the “King of Spices”.
- Added in almost every cuisine of the world, pepper is truly a versatile ingredient to enhance the taste of any dish.
- Whole black pepper can be used as it as for seasoning various dishes such as Pongal, biriyani etc.
- It can also be freshly ground to make black pepper powder that can be added as a seasoning to various dishes.
- You can now buy black pepper online from Tredy Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Alternative Names :
Kali mirch, Gol mirch, Gulki (Hindi), Kurumulagu, Yavanapriyam(Malayalam), Melagu(Tamil)
Shelf Life: 365 days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business Days after dispatch