Dried Chia Seeds
- Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is related to the mint.
- Chia seeds are black in colour and have a nutty flavour, they are very small and can be used in our daily lives easily.
- Despite their small size the chia seeds are highly beneficial, and they are great to be consumed on a daily basis.
- The best and easiest way to intake these dried chia seeds is by putting the chia seeds in water and drinking it. It gives the wholesome benefits of the seeds.
- The chia seeds benefits are great, and they can be used in different chia seeds recipes.
- It can be sprinkled on cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, or smoothies. They can also be eaten cooked, added to baked goods like bread and muffins.
- They can also replace eggs in vegan baking. Mix chia seeds in water and use them in place of eggs for baking and your vegan cake is ready to be enjoyed!
- You can now buy dried chia seeds online from Tredy Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Shelf Life 200 Days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch