Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan (12 pits):
- An unforgettable favorite of the South Indian Cuisine is the Kuzhi Paniyaram or simply the shallow fried batter balls made from rice and lentils, which is very much similar to the dosa batter!
- Paniyaram Pan is also known as Appe Pan, Appam Pan, or Paniyara Kal in South India. It can be used to make delicious Paniyarams, Appams, or even Karandi Omelettes.
- Kuzhi Paniyaram can be a go-to dish to cook for busy people as it is so simple to make and constitutes a quite filling meal too!
- We at Tredy Foods take pride in presenting the Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan big size, with 12 pits in it, which helps you make twelve crispy, tender, and fluffy Paniyaram balls at a time!
- This is the best Paniyaram Pan for you to achieve that excellent taste, giving a soft and fully cooked Paniyaram with a crispy exterior.
- This Cast Iron Paniyaram Kal is made from the best quality food-grade iron and is entirely safe to cook. It also increases the iron content in your food.
- A plate of steaming hot Paniyaram s is best served with home-style tomato chutney or the most popular Kara chutney to make your meal tasty and enjoyable!
- Are you craving some delicious Paniyarams now?! Stop waiting and place your order today for Cast Iron Paniyaram Kal at Tredy Foods and enjoy a delicious meal. Buy Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan online at Tredy Foods to get the best quality food grade iron product to make the healthiest and tastiest Paniyarams!
Weight (Approx): 2 Kg
Dimensions (Approx): Diameter - 22 cm, Height - 4 cm
5 - 7 Business Days after dispatch