Traditional Grinding Stone (Small Aatukkal):
- The traditional Grinding Stone or Aatu Ural is one of the most ancient and wonderful kitchenware crafted to a perfect and comfortable design, best suited for daily use.
- The reason why should buy this Aattukal is that it defines the taste of your food. It adds a distinct touch of delicacy which can never be achieved by our modern-day grinding machinery!
- Grinding your spices, vegetables, coconuts, rice, or lentils in this Aattukal is worth the effort as it gives a wonderful texture to the ground food items and makes cooking a magical experience!
- This Traditional Stone Grinder is a heavy-duty product that is crafted by the rural artisans using the best quality stone to give it that smooth finish and ground the ingredients to perfection.
- This particular hand Grinding Stone is small in size, and it’s perfect to use for everyday cooking and helps in grinding masalas and spices freshly to use for a small and one-time use quantity.
- It looks similar to a larger mortar and pestle and grinding in this would be an enjoyable experience.
- All you need for preparing yummy spice mixes, chutneys, and masalas in this traditional stone grinder is hand power and not electric power! So, pull up your sleeves and give the best kind of workout to your hands!
- This old Grinding Stone has been used by our ancestors for almost anything and everything in daily cooking. It is now a forgotten favorite among the kitchenware, so go on rekindle that traditional setup in your kitchen and buy the best quality Grinding Stone online just at Tredy Foods!
- Enjoy a delicious and healthy meal by preparing your favorite food for your favorite people in life by using this traditional grinding stone! Order the small Aattukal at Tredy Foods today and get it delivered to your doorstep!
The capacity of Small Aatukkal to grind up to 200 gm Masalas for everyday usage.
Weight: 5.950 Kg (Approx)
Diameter :16 cm, Height :14 cm (Approx)
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch