Traditional Grinding Stone (Medium Aatukkal):
- Traditional Grinding Stone is known as grinder stone in English and Aatu Ural or Aattukal in Tamil.
- It is one of the most ancient and traditional products used even in present-day cooking, found in almost all household kitchens across India.
- This traditional ural or Aattukal set is the perfect solution for your daily cooking. You could easily crush, grind to make masalas, dosa, and idly batter.
- This Grinding stone set is a traditional and conventional kitchen tool crafted to perfection, and it is made entirely of up stone, which makes it a heavy-duty and durable product.
- It is perfect for your daily cooking, and by using this Grinding Stone, we guarantee that your dishes would have an exotic taste and aroma with the freshly ground ingredients in them.
- It looks similar to the big version of the Kal Dasta Ural stone used since ancient times to prepare medicines and foods.
- It is even useful to make a fine paste of the various ingredients and takes significantly less time to crush the cooking ingredients to a fine perfect texture as desired.
- This Aatukkal set is a must-have kitchen tool as it truly makes the experience of eating divine and delightful with the taste of freshly ground ingredients felt distinctly in our taste buds!
- Our workforce made it possible for you to buy good quality Grinding Stone set online at Tredy Foods and enjoy cooking a tastier meal for your loved ones!
- Order now your Aatukkal or Grinding Stone online from us to get it delivered at your doorstep.
- The capacity of Medium Aatukkal to grind up to 250 gm Masalas for everyday usage.
Weight: 14.930 Kg (Approx)
Diameter :24 cm, Height :15 cm (Approx)
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch