Iron Paniyara Pan
Iron Paniyara Pan
Regular priceRs. 460 Rs. 460
Iron Paniyara Pan :
- An unforgettable favorite of the South Indian cuisine is the Kuzhi paniyaram or simply the shallow fried batter balls made from rice and lentils, which is very much similar to the dosa batter!
- Paniyaram Pan is also known as Appe Pan, Appam Pan, or Paniyara Kal in South India. It can be used to make delicious Paniyarams, Appams, or even Karandi Omelettes.
- Paniyarams can be cooked into a delicious sweet or a spicy snack. Whichever is your favorite, all you need to make your favorite Paniyarams is this Iron Paniyara pan.
- We at Tredy Foods take pride in presenting the Cast Iron Paniyara Pan with seven pits in it, which helps you make seven crispy, tender, and fluffy paniyaram balls at a time!
- This Paniyara Pan has handles on both sides, making it easy to hold and use while cooking and cleaning.
- This is the best Paniyaram Pan for you to achieve that excellent taste, giving a soft and fully cooked paniyaram with a crispy exterior.
- This Iron Paniyara Kal is made from the best quality food grade iron and is entirely safe to cook. It also increases the iron content in your food.
- A plate of steaming hot Paniyarams is best served with home-style tomato chutney or the most popular Kara chutney to make your meal tasty and enjoyable!
- Are you craving for some delicious paniyarams now?! Stop waiting and place your order today for Iron Paniyara Pan at Tredy Foods and enjoy a delicious meal. Buy Iron Paniyaram Kal online at tredy foods to get the best quality food grade iron product to make the healthiest and tastiest paniyarams!
Dimensions (Approx) :
Weight - 0.900 Kg, Height - 7.4 cm, Diameter - 22.5 cm Thickness - 1 mm
Estimated Delivery :
4 - 5 Business days after dispatch (Within TamilNadu & Pondicherry)
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch (Except TamilNadu & Pondicherry)
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Free returns
- Secure payments