Iron Kadai - Medium - 2.5 to 3.5 Litre:
- The non-seasoned medium Iron Kadai, or Vadasatti, doesn't have synthetic coating material like Teflon.
- It is made specially to suit Indian food.
- This Iron Kadai is the best choice for home use, and it has a capacity of 2.5 to 3.5 liters.
- It has two big handles, which makes cooking at high temperatures easier and it is perfectly suitable for cooking for a long time as it is highly heat resistant.
- It is made entirely from solid food-grade Iron, which makes it a long-lasting and heavy use product. It is also suitable for rough handling.
- Compared to Teflon-coated cookware, this traditional Iron Kadai is better and healthy.
- This Iron Kadai requires only a small amount of oil to cook any food, and this Vadasatti holds the heat in it for a longer time than the other Kadai.
- It is suitable for gas and firewood stoves. You can easily make your favorite food with this medium-sized Iron Kadai by using less oil and increasing your food's iron content. After preparing your delicious food, wash this Iron Kadai with mild soap.
- It is the perfect Kadai to cook dishes like gravies, sambars, fried rice, fried noodles, and also suitable to cook deep-fried items like Vada, bajji, and Cauliflower chilly fry.
- While cooking with this vadasatti, food does not stick on to it, so it is very easy to handle and can be easily washed and cleaned, saving much time.
- Are you wondering where to buy quality Iron Kadai? Buy Iron Kadai - medium online. Order your medium size Iron Kadai online from Tredy Foods to get it delivered at your doorstep.
Weight: 1.455 kg
Diameter: 27 cm
Height: 10 cm
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch