Wooden Pav Bhaji Masher:
- How many of you love street chat foods? Of course, many of our Indian street foods are yummy and mouth-watering.
- One among such street food is Pav Bhaji. Pav Bhaji is smashed vegetable gravy that is had with a bun.
- The word Pav means bun and Bhaji in Marathi means vegetables. The vegetables are cooked with spice powders and a generous amount of butter and smashed using a masher to make them get mashed and mixed well.
- The wooden masher can also be used as a potato masher and any other vegetable masher.
- The masher is wooden handled and the steel wide plated is used to mash very quickly and finely.
- You can now buy this wooden Pav Bhaji Masher online from Tredy Foods and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Refer Above Table
D - Diameter(cms), H - Height(cms), W - Weight(gms)
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch