Bronze Extra Deep Ladle (Kuzhi Karandi):
- The ladle is long-handled with a cup-shaped end used to serve sauce or soup.
- Kuzhi Karandi is one of the common types of ladles found in our south Indian kitchen.
- It has multiple uses to serve Kuzhambu, rasam, pouring the batter to idli trays, preparing dosas, etc.
- Bronze Extra Deep Ladle is very sturdy and has a long handle. Since it is made of bronze it is durable.
- You can now buy Bronze Extra Deep Ladle (Kuzhi Karandi) online from Tredy Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep
Refer Above Table
L - Length(cms), D - Diameter(cms), C - Capacity(ml), T - Thickness(mm), W - Weight(gms)
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch