Udangudi Karupatti :
- Udangudi is a small panchayat town in Thoothukudi district, Tamil Nadu. The name Udangudi strikes an immediate memory of its famous Karupatti.
- Udangudi is famous for two things one is Vethalai (betel leaves) and the other is the Karupatti which is known as Palm jaggery in English.
- Karupatti can be described as dark brown, large, ball shaped sweeteners that is used extensively by many Indians in their sweet preparations.
- This Panai Vellam is a traditional product prepared from palm juice (known as Pathani in Tamil).
- This black jaggery is a great replacement to the white sugar.
- You can now buy palm jaggery online. Order for Udangudi Karupatti at tredy foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Quantity: 1 Kg
Ingredients: Palm Tree Juice & Limestone
Shelf Life: 1 Year
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch