EAT Anytime Healthy Trail Mix with Papaya & Pineapple -Dry Fruit, Tropical Fruits & Nuts Healthy Trail Mix with Papaya and Pineapple:
- The Healthy fruit and nut mix can also be used in preparing cakes, cookies, and muffins or can be used as a topping on desserts like custards and ice creams.
- You can also add this healthy homemade trail mix to your breakfast cereals to get the best taste ever from the combination.
- These high protein trail mixes are an EAT Anytime Snack and serve post-workout, office time, party snack, and a travel snack too.
- These dry fruits can be used as a major ingredient for making traditional Indian sweets.
- The high protein trail mix is a rich source of antioxidants and nutrients, no artificial color, flavor, or preservative is added to any of the ingredients, thereby making them it 100% natural and healthy for consumption.
- Buy these delicious and healthy homemade trail mix from us online and we guarantee that it would become your favorite food.
USED INGREDIENTS: Dried Coconut, Almond, Cashew, Pumpkin Seed, Dried Pineapple, Dried Papaya, Dates Powder, Palm Kernel Oil, Himalayan Pink Salt, Vitamin E.
NUTRITION VALUE: Rich in Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Protein, healthy fats (including Omega 3), Antioxidants, Thiamine, Vitamin E, and Dietary Fiber.
CONSIDER THE HEALTH BENEFITS BASED ON THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS FROM THE PRODUCT:
- Dried coconut strengthens the connective tissues, promotes brain functioning.
- Almonds are to manage weight and boost bone health
- Cashew nuts provide heart health, Protect the eye, Weight loss, Healthy, and shiny hair.
- Pumpkin seeds help improve blood pressure, heart health, sleep better and fight against cancer
- Dried pineapple contains disease-fighting antioxidants, eases digestion, boosts your immunity.
- Dried papaya help digestion, protect against skin damage, treat for your eyes, boosts immunity, and helps in weight loss.
- Dates powders are a natural sweetener and healthy replacement for sugar
- Palm kernel oil is used for weight loss and increasing body metabolism
- Vitamin E helps in skin moisturizing, protects cells from damage.
- Dry Fruits are also rich sources of Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Protein, Riboflavin, Vitamin A-C-E-K-B6, and Zinc. This means healthy bones, muscles, nerves, teeth, and skin.
2 pouches of Papaya & Pineapple trail mix- 100g each
Fulfillment: Third Party
Shelf Life: 6 Months
Cash On Delivery not available
Estimated Delivery : 5 - 7 Business Days after dispatch