- Star Anise is one of the important spices used in Indian cooking.
- This spice is obtained from the medium sized evergreen tree named Lllicium Verum.
- It is named after its star shape with 6 to 8 points with each point containing a seed within.
- Star Anise can be used for making soups, chicken, red meats and for adding a beautiful flavour and aroma for biryanis, pulao, and flavoured rice.
- You can use this to make spice powder and it is largely used in the making of garam masala.
- Order your aromatic Star Anise at Tredy Foods to get it delivered to your doorstep
Alternative Names :
Thakkolam(Malayalam), Chakra Phool(Hindi),
Shelf Life:365 days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business Days after dispatch