- The Sarsaparilla Powder is made from the Sarsaparilla root which has a wood-like texture, and it’s aromatic.
- Sarsaparilla is called Nannari in Tamil, Anantmul in Hindi, and Haaluballi in Kannada. The scientific name of Sarsaparilla is Hemidesmus Indicus.
- In Ayurveda, this miracle root is called Ananthamoola. It has been used in the preparation of many ayurvedic medicines.
- This Sarsaparilla or Nannari is the key element used in the preparation of Nannari Sherbet.
- You can now buy Indian Sarsaparilla online at Tredy foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Internal Use only
Consumption level :
Age up to 12 - Take 1/4 Spoon Nannari podi
Age above 12 - Take 1/2 Spoon Nannari podi
How To Use :
Take 100ml Warm Milk or Warm Water, mix this podi well and drink
Time Of Use :
Take twice in a day (Morning and Night after intake of food)
Shelf Life: 180 days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch