Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant Powder:
- Solanum Trilobatum is a purple-flowered fruit-bearing plant which is used for several purposes.
- Solanum Trilobatum is commonly known as Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant which is a small pea-sized fruit which is used to make Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant chutney and other recipes.
- Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant is known as Tuduvalai in Tamil and Alarkapatramu in Telugu.
- The Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant is a thorny creeper that has fruits which can be used to cook and also can be sun-dried and made into fine powder which can be used with warm water to make the drink.
- You can now buy Purple Fruited Pea Eggplant online from Tredy Foods and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Tuduvalai (Tamil), Alarkapatramu (Telugu), Ambusonde (Kannada)
Purpose of Use :
It is used to cure cold and cough
Internal Use only
Consumption level :
Age upto 12 - Take 1/4 Spoon Thoothuvalai Pod
Age above 12 - Take 1/2 Spoon Thoothuvalai Pod
How To Use :
Take 100ml Warm Milk or Warm Water, mix this podi well and drink
Time Of Use :
Take twice in a day (Morning and Night after intake of food)
Shelf Life: 365 Days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch