Spiked Ginger :
- Spiked Ginger or Hedychium spicatum is a kind of plant spice found in the Himalayan region.
- It is known as Poolakizhangu or Kichilikizhangu in Tamil and has a very nice fragrance.
- It is called Spiked Ginger because it looks similar to the normal ginger that we use in our kitchen.
- It is widely used in Ayurvedic preparations as it is considered to be highly beneficial.
- You can now get this Spiked Ginger online from Tredy Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Direction: Internal Use only
Shelf Life: 6 Month
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch