- Seemai Panichai is the Tamil name of Persimmon fruit and Amar Phal is also the other name of this fruit.
- Persimmon is an edible fruit that has a sweet rich and tangy taste with a soft texture, similar to an Apricot.
- Most of us might not have come across this fruit in the past, as it is not one of the common fruit names we hear every day. But you can surely make good use of this wonderful fruit in your daily lives by indulging in various recipes like a fresh persimmon salad, a satisfying smoothie, some delicious persimmon jams or you could even bake a fresh persimmon bread!
- Presenting to you the Persimmon Fruit, that looks like a large ripe tomato and has a combination of various kinds of tastes.
- Persimmon fruit is largely found in China, Japan, Korea, Burma, and Nepal
- If you are looking to include fruits in your daily diet, then persimmon fruit is one of the best options you can opt for various health benefits it offers.
- Persimmon fruits are basically wintered fruits that are harvested between October to November.
- Persimmons can be eaten fresh, dried, or cooked and are commonly used in various recipes like jams, jellies, puddings, drinks, pies, and curries.
- So, what are you waiting for?! Begin your healthy life today and grab your pack of fresh persimmon fruits by simply ordering it at Tredy foods and enjoy it with your loved ones!
Weekly Once Fulfillment (Every Monday or Tuesday in a week)
Cash on Delivery not available
Shelf Life: 10 Days
Delivery Available only within Tamilnadu, Pondicherry & Bangalore
2 - 3 Business days after dispatch