Passion Fruit :
Pear Fruit or Poor man’s Apple is called as Berikkai in Tamil and Nashpati in Hindi.
- Pear fruit and Apple have similar health benefits.
- It is called the Poor man’s apple for its multiple health benefits it offers at such an affordable price.
- It is completely loaded with fibre and water.
- Make sure that you eat this fruit with the skin to get the best of its health benefits.
- The best way to celebrate this fruit is to wash it thoroughly first, cut the top and bottom part and then chop it up into eight small pieces and finally add some chili powder and some salt to make it a delicious treat.
- Pear can also be enjoyed with apples, by making a nutritious Pear & Apple smoothie or a quick pear juice.
- You can now order the Pear fruit online from Tredy Foods and get it delivered at your doorstep.
Weekly Once Fulfillment (Every Monday or Tuesday in a week)
Cash on Delivery not available
Shelf Life: 10 Days
Delivery Available only within Tamilnadu, Pondicherry & Bangalore
2 - 3 Business days after dispatch