Nilavembu Kashayam Powder (King of bitters) - Pack of 30 Dip Bags :
- Nilavembu kasayam powder is an herbal powder comprising of nine ingredients in equal measure and each ingredient has a unique characteristic and healing property.
- The Nilavembu Kashayam (nilavembu kudineer) powder is the best traditional herb, made of pure and naturally grown ingredients.
- Crushed Nilavembu podi which is extremely popular in southern states of India is highly bitter in taste and is used in Ayurveda and Siddha since time immemorial.
- The herbs in this Nilavembu powder are cultivated and dried without losing its natural color and nutrients.
- All the herbs are grown naturally by our farmers without additional chemicals.
- The botanical name of Nilavembu (Green Chiretta) is Andrographis paniculata.
- It is also known as Green chirayta, creat, king of bitters, Andrographis.
- It also called Kalamegha in Sanskrit, Kirayat in Hindi, Nilavembu in Tamil, Nelavemaa in Telugu, Oli-kiryata or kadu kirayata in Marathi, Nelabevu in Kannada and NilavEpp in Malayalam.
- This is one of the best gifts that you can offer to yourself and your beloved ones.
Ingredients: Andrographis, Lesser Galangal, Khus Root, Coleus Vettiveroides Root, Sandalwood, Trichosanthes Dioica, Mollugo Cerviana, Cyperus Rotundus, Papaya leaf.
The direction of use:
- Add 1 bag to cup. Add an extra bag if you desire a stronger concoction.
- Pour boiling water and allow steeping for 4 to 8 minutes.
- For Powder type variant try Nilavembu Kudineer Powder which is available on our website.
Pack Contains: 30 Nos of Dip Bags
Shelf Life: 6 Months
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch