Nilavembu Kashayam Powder (King of bitters) :
- The botanical name of Nilavembu (Green Chiretta) is Andrographis paniculata. It is also known as Green chirayta, creator of bitters, Andrographis.
- It also called Kalamegha in Sanskrit, Kirayat in Hindi, Nilavembu in Tamil, Nelavemaa in Telugu, Oli-kiryata or kadu kirayata in Marathi, Nelabevu in Kannada, and Nilaveppu in Malayalam.
- Tredy Foods takes pleasure in presenting to you the popular Nilavembu kashayam powder. This is a herbal powder that is hygienically made by combining nine ingredients in equal measure and each ingredient has unique properties.
- Crushed Nilavembu Powder is extremely popular in southern states of India for its highly bitter taste, and it has been used in Ayurveda and Siddha since ancient time.
- The herbs in this Nilavembu powder are carefully cultivated and organically dried, crushed, and packed to preserve the natural properties.
- It can be the best gift that you can offer to yourself and your beloved ones. The high bitterness in this product may not make your taste buds happy, but definitely, it is beneficial to your body.
- Kick start your day with a cup of Nilavembu Kudineer. You can also add some jaggery in it to reduce the bitterness.
Now it is easy to sip Nilavembu Kudineer at your home. Order Nilavembu Kudineer Powder from Tredy Foods to get it delivered to your doorstep.
Andrographis, Lesser Galangal, Khus Root, Coleus Vettiveroides Root, Sandalwood, Trichosanthes Dioica, Mollugo Cerviana, Cyperus Rotundus, Papaya leaf.
The direction of use:
- Boil 2-3g of Nilavembu Kashayam powder with 150ml of water for 5 minutes.
- Filter and serve. Take twice daily. Add palm sugar to reduce its bitterness.
- For instant consumption, you can try Nilavembu Powder Dip Bag which is available in Tredy Foods
Quantity: 250 Grams
Shelf Life: 6 Months
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch