Ragi Biscuit Balls (Nachni Biscuit Balls) :
- Finger millet or Ragi or Nachni is one among the millet used in our Indian Kitchen which is similar to the mustard seeds.
- It is known in different names in different regions of India as Kelvaragu/Keppai/Kezhvaragu in Tamil, Ragula/ Ragi Chodi in Telugu, Ragi in Kannada, Panji Pullu in Malayalam,and Nagli/Nachni in Marathi.
- Ragi can be used in several dishes and one among them is the Ragi Biscuit balls.
- Ragi biscuit balls recipe is made with the finest ragi powder, wheat powder, jaggery, ghee, and other ingredients to give a beautiful texture that burst into your mouth with a distinct flavor.
- These ragi biscuits are a good choice for kids as they taste wonderful and they are beneficial too.
- You can now buy Ragi Biscuit balls or Nachni Biscuits online from Tredy Foods and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Ingredients : Ragi flour, Wheat flour, Ghee, Dalda, Oil, Cardamom mixed Dry-Ginger powder, Jaggery powder and Baking powder
Also known as
Shelf Life : 45 Days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch