Poppy Seeds Rice Powder (Kasa Kasa Sadha Podi):
- Kasa Kasa or Poppy Seeds are edible oilseeds that are extensively used in Indian cooking.
- Poppy Seeds are used in grinding for curries and gravies as well as in coating certain sweets and desserts.
- Kasa Kasa Rice Podi Recipe comprises of dry roasted Poppy Seeds, red chilies, salt, asafoetida, and certain other ingredients.
- Kasa Kasa Podi can be added to the hot white rice and topped with a spoon of ghee or sesame oil to enhance the taste and flavor.
- We can store the Kasa Kasa / Poppy Rice Podi in an air-tight container to retain the shelf life and to keep away from moisture.
- You can now buy Kasa Kasa/ Poppy Rice Podi online from Tredy Foods and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Shelf Life: 60 Days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch