Hazed Monk Manipur Pottery Square Skillet:
- Manipur is one of the northeastern states in India that is very famous for its natural beauty and black pottery or black earthenware crafts, which is crafted by the Tangkhul tribe in the Nungbi village.
- Are you wondering where to buy the traditional Manipur Pottery?
- We at Tredy Foods are delighted to present to you the Manipur Pottery Square Skillet Pan, which is popularly known as Manipur Pottery or Black Pottery.
- The stunning truth is, this Skillet was entirely made with the perfect mixture of black serpentinite stone and weathered rock by the experts.
- This traditional Square Skillet is entirely handcrafted with natural ingredients and has a seamless finish to ensure that the product looks elegant with pure black colour and also to ensure that the product is long-lasting.
- Cooking food in this type of pottery would enhance the taste of the food and retains the heat for a long time compared to other kinds of utensils.
- This Skillet is slightly deeper than frying pans and has a long handle to ensure stable cooking while flipping and tossing at high temperatures.
- The shorter squared side on this utensil makes it easy for an open view and it is also easy to move, flip, and stir the ingredients.
- Now, this famous Manipur Pottery Square Skillet available at Tredy Foods. Order Skillet online from us to get it delivered to your doorstep.
Weight : 0.700 kg
Capacity: Shallow Pan
Length : 12 inches, Breadth : 6.25 inches, Height : 1.5 inches
Cash on Delivery not available
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business Days after dispatch