Balloon Vine Powder :
- The Balloon Vine plant is also known as Cardiospermum halicacabum, it is a creeping shrub.
- Balloon Vine is called Mudakathan Keerai in Tamil, Buddakakra in Telugu, Agniballi, or Kanphata in Hindi.
- This Mudakathan Keerai is used to make rasam, soups, etc. and can be relished by youngsters and elders alike.
- The balloon vine powder can be added in your regular dishes and can be consumed on a daily basis.
- The balloon vine powder is fresh and can be stored in air-tight containers to retain its shelf life.
- You can now buy Balloon Vine Powder online from Tredy Foods and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Purpose of Use :
It is used to readuce body pain
Internal Use only
Consumption level :
Age upto 12 - Take 1/4 Spoon Mudakathan Powder
Age above 12 - Take 1/2 Spoon Mudakathan Powder
How To Use :
Take 100ml Warm Milk or Warm Water, mix this podi well and drink
Time Of Use :
Take twice in a day (Morning and Night after intake of food)
Shelf Life: 365 Days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch