Andhra Saggubiyyam Murukku / Sago Murukku :
- Tiny in size, white in colour, round in shape and one of the most delicious variety from the rice family, have you guessed what we are talking about?
- Yes, we are talking about the tiny wonders called sago. It is also known as Saggubiyyam in Telugu, Javarisi in Tamil, and Sabudana in Hindi.
- But what is so special about this plain sago? You might think that it can only be used to make khichdi or tiki’s. But we at Tredy Foods have taken this simple ingredient to make a tasty snack that you are sure to love.
- Presenting to you the delicious Sabudana Murukku, also known as Saggubiyyam Murukulu, Sabudana Chakli or Sago Murukku, which tastes absolutely divine.
- Tredy Foods Saggubiyyam Murukulu is an Andhra speciality, that is made using select ingredients such as sago, roasted Channa, rice powder, salt, chilli powder, sesame seeds and oil.
- Crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside, this Sabudana snack is sure to melt in your mouth.
- You can have this alongside tea, coffee or even meals and it would taste great.
- For a change from the regular rice murukku, try this delicious Sabudana ki chakli and enjoy this unique snack with your loved ones.
- You can now buy this yummy Sabudana murukku online from Tredy Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Ingredients: Sago, Roasted Chana, Rice Powder, Salt, Chili Powder, Sesame Seeds & Oil
Shelf Life: 15 Days
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 6 Business days after dispatch