Sheesham Wood Chopping Board:
- Sheesham or Sisu or Dalbergia sissoo or Indian Rosewood is a beautiful wood type that is grown in the Indian Sub-Continent.
- Sheesham Tree is the majorly used wood variety in making wooden furniture, doors, wooden frames, musical instruments, kitchen tools, etc.
- Sheesham Cutting Board is made from the finest piece of wood with an excellent finish.
- This Wooden Chopping Board is sturdy and beautifully carved in a rectangular shape with a handle hole to hang in the kitchen.
- Unlike the regular Vegetable Chopping Board, Sheesham Chopping Board is easy to clean and does not leave any stain or damp color on the board. It is durable and is a smooth finish. It is quite thick and lengthy to chop freely and easily.
- You can now buy Sheesham Wood Chopping Board Online from Tredy Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Refer Above Table
L - Length(cms), B - Breadth(cms), H - Height(cms), W - Weight(gms)
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch