- This soft mouth-watering snack is also called a sweet cake of jaggery and rice flour in English, Kajjaya in Kannada, and Ariselu in Telugu.
- The traditional Adhirasam comes with a conventional combination of raw rice, jaggery, and cardamom for the neat taste to be qualified as a sweet snack.
- Raw rice and jaggery are the primary ingredients in this recipe. They are made with a lot of patience and concentration to get the perfect Adhirasam.
- These Indian doughnuts are styled from old kitchens, promising you an enriched taste.
- Adhirasam is a traditional snack in Tamil Nadu and is made during festivals like Diwali. It is the perfect Diwali Sweet.
- Manapparai is a well-known town which is famous for its Sweet, the Adhirasam.
- Adhirasam is also offered as a prasad in many temples and homes during festivals.
- It is shaped like a donut and this shape makes it a seemingly interesting snack for kids.
- Buy Manapparai Adhirasam online. Order now your Adhirasam online from Tredy Foods to get it delivered at your doorstep.
Every 500 Gms Contain 20 to 23 pieces
Shelf Life: 7 days
Estimated Delivery :
2 - 4 Business days after dispatch