Nilavembu Kashayam Powder (King of bitters) - Pack of 30 Dip Bags :
- Nilavembu kasayam powder is an herbal powder comprising of nine ingredients in equal measure and each ingredient has a unique characteristic and healing property.
- This anti-viral herb improves your immune system, helps fight against infections, and effective in protection against diseases like malaria, dengue, chikungunya, and swine flu and is also a commonly used remedy for diabetes.
- The bitterness and cooling properties in nilavembu khasayam help reduce body temperature, in the case of fever, and it is also called the ‘King of Bitters’ though the bitterness comes with a natural healing benefit.
- The Nilavembu Kashayam (nilavembu kudineer) powder is the best traditional herb, made of pure and naturally grown ingredients.
- Crushed Nilavembu podi which is extremely popular in southern states of India is highly bitter in taste and is used in Ayurveda and Siddha since time immemorial.
- In 2017, the government of Tamil Nadu distributed nilavembu kashayam to treat people affected by dengue fever.
- The herbs in this Nilavembu powder are cultivated and dried without losing its natural color and nutrients.
- All the herbs are grown naturally by our farmers without additional chemicals.
- The botanical name of Nilavembu (Green Chiretta) is Andrographis paniculata.
- It is also known as Green chirayta, creat, king of bitters, Andrographis.
- It also called Kalamegha in Sanskrit, Kirayat in Hindi, Nilavembu in Tamil, Nelavemaa in Telugu, Oli-kiryata or kadu kirayata in Marathi, Nelabevu in Kannada and NilavEpp in Malayalam.
- Buy this product available with us online and refer the same to your friends and family for the health benefits that the product offers.
- This is one of the best gifts that you can offer to yourself and your beloved ones.
Ingredients: Andrographis, Lesser Galangal, Khus Root, Coleus Vettiveroides Root, Sandalwood, Trichosanthes Dioica, Mollugo Cerviana, Cyperus Rotundus, Papaya leaf.
The direction of use:
- Add 1 bag to cup. Add an extra bag if you desire a stronger concoction.
- Pour boiling water and allow steeping for 4 to 8 minutes.
- For Powder type variant try Nilavembu Kudineer Powder which is available on our website.
Pack Contains: 30 Nos of Dip Bags
Shelf Life: 6 Months
Estimated Delivery (Due to COVID) :
4 - 5 Business days after dispatch (Within TamilNadu & Pondicherry)
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch (Except TamilNadu & Pondicherry)