Move-On Mutton Biryani (Boneless) With Heater Bag:
Move On Mutton Biryani, a legend from the kitchens of the Nizams of Hyderabad, the Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani is a spicy, fragrant and colourful variant of biryani. Its traditionally made by cooking the raw meat with spices for minutes and then covered with rice and kept on dum or under pressure until done. So, be ready to enjoy the taste of Biryani enjoyed by the Nawab Sahab..
Using Move On Self Heater Bag
Using Microwave Oven
- Tear the Heater Bag and Put the Food Pouch inside the Heater Bag, Add 45 ml normal water in the bad and seal it with food pouch above the heater bag.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes
- Open the Heater Bag and Take Out the Hot Food Pouch from the Heater Bag Carefully.
- Just Tear the Food Pouch and Enjoy your Warm Food ANYWHERE & ANYTIME. ( Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=DbEm8486Il8&feature=youtu.be )
Using Boiling Water
- Empty content from the food foil pouch into the microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.
Using Frying Pan
- Immerse the unopened foil pouch in the boiling water for 5 minutes Remove the pouch, cut it open and serve hot.
Cautions & Disposal of MoveOn Heater Bag:
- Empty the content of the foil pouch into the frying pan and stir on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.
Children should not use the heater bag.
Do not heat & consume the unpacked food directly into the heater bag.
Heater bag on reacting with water, emits hot steam vapors. Maintain a safe distance.
Consume heated up food only after removing the food pouch from the heater bag.
Do not reuse the heater bag or heater pad.
Do not consume or use the water which is left over in the heater bag after food pouch is heated in it.
Once the food pouch is taken out from the Heater Bag, Dispose the Heater Bag into the dustbin safely.
Mutton, Boneless, Basmati Rice, Ginger Paste, Curd, Dalda, Ghee/Oil, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Elaichi Powder, Kesar, Fried Onions, Coriander (Kothmir), Fenugreek (Methi ki Bhaji), Mint (Pudina).
Shelf Life: 18 Months from the date of packing
Cash on Delivery not available
Third Party Fulfillment
Estimated Delivery :- 5 - 6 Business Days After Dispatch