Pepino Fruit :
- Pepino is a Spanish name that means Sweet Cucumber in English and Inippu Vellari in Tamil.
- Originating from South America, the Pepino Melon Fruit is a juicy delicacy for you and your loved ones
- Solanum Muricatum is the botanical name of Pepino dulce or sweet cucumber.
- This sweet cucumber has a juicy flesh with a sweet fragrant smell.
- Pepino melon can be used to make a healthy smoothie or can be included in your salads to make it different and interesting.
- A great idea would be to make a Pepino melon salad by mixing some fresh Pepino melons with some salad greens like lettuce, some ripe oranges, a handful of fresh mint leaves, and chives. Top it up with salt and fresh ground pepper and enjoy your fresh and healthy salad!
- The Tredy Foods team has now made it possible for you to procure the fresh harvest of pepino melons! Just order pepino fruits at Tredy Foods and enjoy this healthy sweet cucumber with your family and friends!
Weekly Once Fulfillment (Every Monday or Tuesday in a week)
Cash on Delivery not available
Shelf Life: 10 Days
Delivery Available only within Tamilnadu, Pondicherry & Bangalore
2 - 3 Business days after dispatch