Traditional Rice Grains Measuring Padi :
- Rice Padi or Rice Grains Measuring Cup is often used as a traditional kitchen tool in many Indian households.
- We take pride in presenting to you the Rice Grains Measuring Padi.
- It is a multipurpose tool that can be effectively used in daily household cooking, festive times, and functions like Diwali, weddings, puja, housewarming, and much more!
- This Rice Padi has a 1-liter capacity, and it can hold approximately 1.5 kg of rice.
- The Rice Grains Measuring Padi is made with high-quality Brass (Pithalai) and is polished to give a smooth and shiny look. It is very easy to handle and clean, and it is certainly a tough and durable product.
- This brass rice measuring cup can be easily cleaned with soap and lukewarm water. To maintain that extra shine on the brass padi, use a mixture of vinegar, tamarind, soap, and lukewarm water for cleaning.
- Rice Measuring Pot or Arisi Padi is a measuring cup used to measure rice and other cereals. This traditional Measuring Padi has an anti-corrosion property.
- This beautiful traditional Measuring Cup would be an excellent gift to your loved ones for their birthdays, weddings, Diwali, Pongal, and anniversary.
- Are you wondering where to buy quality Rice and Grains Measuring Padi?
- You can now buy this from Tredy Foods. Order your Traditional Rice Grains Measuring Padi online from Tredy Foods to get it delivered to your doorstep.
Weight - 0.400 Kg, Height - 15 cm, Diameter - 9.5 cm, Capacity - 1000 ml
Estimated Delivery :
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch