Iron Kadai - Small - 1 to 1.5 Litre:
- This small Iron Kadai or Vadasatti is a non-seasoned Kadai that is not coated with synthetic material like Teflon.
- It is made specially to suit the Indian food preparations that usually have a non-stick character.
- This Iron Kadai is the best choice for home use, and it has a capacity of 1 to 1.5 liters.
- It has two big handles that make cooking at high temperatures easier and perfectly suitable for cooking for a longer time as it is highly heat resistant.
- It is made entirely from solid food-grade Iron, which makes it a long-lasting and heavy use product. It is also suitable for rough handling.
- Compared to Teflon-coated cookware, this traditional Iron Kadai fares better.
- This Iron Kadai requires only a small amount of oil to cook any food, and this Vadasatti holds the heat in it for a longer time than the other Kadai.
- It is the perfect Kadai to use on a stovetop or on a traditional type firewood stove. You can easily make your favorite food with this Iron Kadai by using less oil and increasing the iron content in your food.
- After preparing your delicious food, wash this Iron Kadai with a bar of mild dishwashing soap or dishwasher liquid.
- It is the perfect Kadai to cook dishes like gravies, curries that could serve three people.
- While cooking with this Vadasatti, food does not stick on to it, so it is very easy to handle and can be easily washed and cleaned, saving a lot of time.
- Are you wondering where to buy quality Iron Kadai? Buy Iron Kadai online at Tredy Foods and get it delivered at your doorstep.
Weight - 1.200 Kg, Height - 11.2 cm, Diameter - 21 cm, Thickness - 1 mm
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch