Betel Nuts ( Kotta Paaku ) :
- Betel Nut or Areca Nut is used as a whole or partly broken or made into a powder to be had with betel leaves.
- Betel nut is known as Kotta Paaku in Tamil, Supari in Marathi, Adike in Kannada, Bettu Ginja in Telugu, and Ataykka in Malayalam.
- It is considered auspicious, and it is an important part of South Indian tradition where we can find Betel leaves and Betel nuts in-tray for every special occasion.
- It is used in the preparation of Paan with Betel nuts and Gulkand that can be had after a heavy meal.
- You can now buy Betel Nut online from Tredy Foods and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Note: The Colour & Shape of the product may vary from the displayed image.
Weight : 200 Grams
Shelf Life: 12 Months
5 - 7 Business days after dispatch